Week 1 – Lesson 4 – Lead Magnets
Lead Magnets are basically small pieces of valuable information for your audience that they find interesting or relevant to solve their needs/situation. Do not spend way too much time into this, you want to give away something valuable without sacrificing days of work.
Some ideas for creating your lead magnet:
- Case Studies
- Special Reports
Characteristics of a well-done Lead Magnet:
- Solves a real problem
- Promises one quick win
- Super specific
- Quick to digest
- High value
- Instantly accessible
- Demonstrates your expertise or UVP
Creating your Lead Magnet:
- Identify the real and specific problem that your potential client has.
- Go ahead and research information about it or gather information from your own experience/business.
- Organize the information.
- Choose your lead magnet format.