Week 1 – Lesson 1 – Tools Needed:
Outreach App – It is recommended to use an Instagram computer app.
- For Mac Os Users – https://flumeapp.com/
- For Windows Users – https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/p/instagram/9nblggh5l9xt
- Vysor app
In any case, you can always use your phone for the process, but remember that It is way easier to get this done on a desktop/laptop.
CRM – Especially useful when dealing with a high volume of contacts at the same time, if you can’t afford this simply use Gmail.
- PipeDrive – https://www.pipedrive.com/
- FreshDesk – https://freshdesk.com/
- Active Campaign – https://www.activecampaign.com
Designing App – Creating the content for your influencers.
- Canva – https://www.canva.com/
LeadMagnet – Attracting potential clients.
Promo Schedule – Planning your promo and always be on time.
- Google Calendar
Tracking app – Best way to analyze how successful your promo was and what does not work.
- ConversionFly – https://conversionfly.com
Landing Page Designing App – Preferably a visual builder that takes 5 min to use.
- LeadPages – https://leadpages.net/
Paypal Business Account – Basically the best way to pay your influencers and be safe from scammers.
Personalized URL / Shortener App – Or any other app to do personalized links.
- PrettyLinks WordPress Plugin
- Rebrandly – https://www.rebrandly.com/
Email Marketing App – Delivering Lead Magnet, more value and some offer in the future.
- Active Campaign
Social Media Verification Apps – Preferably use both at the same time.
- Social Blade – https://socialblade.com/
- Fake Follower Check – https://influencermarketinghub.com/instagram-fake-follower-bot-checker-free/